Liz of Violet Posy tagged me. I have to tell 7 things about myself you probably don't know.
O.K. Here we go.
- I studied to be a hair dresser, but never worked as one. The education cost my parents a small fortune. BUT my mom had her hair done for free for about 20 years, until she got tired of me, then she started having her hair done by a "real" hair dresser LOL
- I needed almost 100 driving lessons before I got my license. My driving is o.k. though, it really is!
- when I was a child I had a crush on Donny Osmond. I always said I would marry him, wearing jeans LOL
- I am a Trekkie. Beam me up Scotty!
- I visited the US in 1995 an loved every minute of it. My sister was doing an internship at the Worcester Art Museum in Worcester Massachusetts at the time.
- when I was 13 I started smoking, and stopped after my mom found out and threatened me to tell my dad. Later I used to tease him by lighting a cigarette.
- I like red wine, especially Imiglikos a sweet wine from Greece. I have a glass almost every evening, it helps me to unwind. Does that make me an alcoholic ;-)
My sister and me in New York. I had long hair back then and wore contacts. You can see the Twin Towers in the back. I never visited them though, we only had 2 days and chose to visit other sights. Of cause this was way before 9/11, more than 6 years. The world was a little bit more innocent then.
Now it the time for me to tag other blogs in return. I know that a lot people are not into this, so I won't. But feel free to tell more about yourself. Please let me know if you do, I will visit to read about you.